Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
Sales/Installation & Rental
- Click here for warranty
- The price quoted is net and no alterations shall be made to any contract.
- We accept most credit cards and debit cards
- The companies employees do not work on days when the weather influences the outcome of the finished product, and will therefore carry out these works, on another day of the companies choice.
- All materials used to manufacture these units carry a guarantee from the supplier and shall therefore be repaired / replaced at the suppliers discretion
- All goods are manufactured to your specifications and therefore no returns or refunds will be entertained.
- All equipment / materials / units supplied to the client remain the property of trampolines nationwide and the company exercises lean over these goods until full payment has been received
- The company operates on a deposit and c.o.d basis.
- The deposit as shown shall deem an order for that particular item and the final payment for all items is due without deductions on presentation of invoice.
- The company reserves the right to request cash, card or bank guaranteed cheque
- All cheques are subject to 15 days clearance period – no goods will be despatched within this period – no exceptions –
- All claims fall under the juristriction of the cape town magistrates court
- All referred cheques or and or failure to settle an invoice the company has the right to exercise lean over the goods supplied and remove them from the said property and further more take legal steps against the client for any losses and legal costs incurred
- The company beds’ the trampoline into the ground without brickwork and uses the lowest point as the level unless otherwise requested by the client.
- All building up of frames on sand bags will be subject to the additional cost of the sand bags and if needed sand.
- All sand bags are charged out at R17.10 each.
- The price quoted for installation includes digging the hole, in normal pickable ground.
- Should breakers or any other type of equipment be needed for the installation they will be charged out at the rate of R890.00 per day or part thereof excluding collection and delivery costs .
- Any additional days required for installation due to working conditions / ground conditions shall be charged at an additional R1400.00 per day or part thereof.
- The soil shall be dug out and left next to the hole – no soil shall be moved or removed
- The company is not responsible for damage to any piping or cabling under the surface of the ground, so please check that there is no piping / cabling for a distance of +- 1 under the positioning of the unit.
- The company and all its employees are not responsible for damage to lawn and plants in immediate vacinity of the said installation.
- The company does not pre -inspect sites but will advise on positioning on arrival at site for installation
- The company undertakes to deliver all equipment / units within the quoted period, this after the receipt of the said deposit and official order at a pre quoted price for transport.
- Usage of the equipment is entirely at the risk of the hirer / purchaser, and no claims of any nature will be entertained by the supplier, staff or management of the company.
- All persons renting a unit are to appoint a responsible person to watch over the unit and the persons using it, ensuring that all safety rules are obeyed at all times.
- The company means ‘trampolines nationwide’
- The client means the responsible person representing the company that the work is being done for, or owner of the premises, boat or equipment.